With the health risk associated with obesity, the dangers of fad diets and the growing number of patients with eating disorders it has become obvious that the medical community must become more involved in offering patients a safe option for weight control.
In order for you to achieve good results it is imperative that you follow our program to the letter. There are four major components to your success.
- Eat several small meals a day;
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables (preferably raw);
- Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water per day.
- Exercise at least 5 - 7 times a week for 30 - 60 minutes a day;
- Increase your heart rate for optimal fat burning;
- Reduces stress.
We offer several types of appetite suppressants namely:
- Ionamin 30mg yellow capsule;
- Fastin 30mg blue and clear capsule;
- Adipex 37.5mg blue and white speckle tablets;
- Bontril 35mg yellow and green tablets;
- Phendimetrazine 35mg yellow tablets;
- Tenuate 25 mg white tablets;
- Didrex 50mg pink tablets.
We may also suggest some additional supplements to assist with food cravings and for reinforcing the "full" feeling.
- Vitamin B-6 is important for energy production. Fat is burned at a greatly reduced rate if vitamin B-6 and protein are under supplied. Vitamin B-6 is necessary for the energy conversion of stored fat.
- Vitamin B-12 is necessary for normal conduction of nerve tissue and is involved in protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Lipo-Vite helps to eliminate body fat, aids in the correction of waxy plaques and fatty deposits in various parts of the body. It is also a factor in stimulating gastrointestinal motility.